Happy updates are the BEST updates. Many of you hopefully remember Aubrey who lived with me for a few months. She was bred by a service dog school who didn’t have the funds to do anything with her so she was donated to GDF as a potential breeder which is when she came to live with me. She unfortunately didn’t pass her hip x-ray for breeding so she was put up for adoption and a wonderful family with an autistic boy (who has been searching for a service dog for him) offered to adopt her!
And it turns out the match has worked perfectly! (I knew it would) She trained for a month or so at Dogs for Autism and has apparently been doing amazing with her little boy. I mean, just look at those pictures. The family sent me a great email this past week!
She found her calling and I am so glad!
- monodonmonocerus likes this
- bonjourlegrandmonde reblogged this from guidedogintraining and added:
- zoingishly likes this
- t-nightingale likes this
- junqristal likes this
- dunbykaitlin likes this
- wherehorsesmeetdogs likes this
- sameoldrhyme likes this
- ashtonlallen reblogged this from guidedogintraining
- wolfidy likes this
- wunderbird likes this
- vernalfox likes this
- florwp likes this
- earlgreyandarsenic reblogged this from guidedogintraining and added:
- outtakey likes this
- guidedogintraining posted this